Saturday, May 23, 2009

Nancy Grandquist

For various reasons, among which was a new grand baby, I did not get to attend Ladies Conference this year. While I have heard numerous reports and read some of the reviews about the services, it never takes the place of getting to sit in heavenly places with the great ladies of our district.
However, today I purposed in my heart to hear at least one of the Cd's, and Sis. Grandquist's happened to be the first one I picked up. Wow! what a blessing to my soul! I have laughed, wept, cried, and asked God for the strength to go the extra mile, or two or three.....however many miles it takes to see my daughter brought back into His kingdom!
I can hardly wait to hear the rest of the Cd's!

7 comments:

Shelli Bradley said...

I wish I could find this testimony of Sis. Grandquest

Shelli Bradley said...

I wish I could find this testimony of Nancy Grandquest.

Lance Weisser said...

Hello there, I am Nancy Grandquist's personal assistant and would love to help you access any of her books or Cds. Please email me with any questions @ ldweisser@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless!

Unknown said...

Shelli, I got my copy of this CD from Texas District UPCI, Media Dept.

sara said...

Hi i am looking for a cd of nancy grandquist's daughter singing about dealing with her uncle's death. Is there anyway you could help me find this cd. Email is worthingtonsara3@gmail.com.
Thanks for any help. Sara

sara said...

Hi i attended a womens conference this year. I tried to buy a cd that was sung by Nancy Grandquist's daughter about grieving for her uncle. They were sold out and I can't find this cd anywhere is there someone who knows how i can buy this cd.

sara said...

Hi i am looking for a cd of nancy grandquist's daughter singing about dealing with her uncle's death. Is there anyway you could help me find this cd. Email is worthingtonsara3@gmail.com.
Thanks for any help. Sara