Monday, February 16, 2009

It's For You and Your Children Too

I've got something that will turn you around.
I've got something that will never let you down.
I've got something that will keep you every day.
It's like a fire shut up in my bones.
It's sweet like honey in the comb.
It's the Holy Ghost that Jesus is giving away!


We had wonderful church this weekend. The Royer's from Georgia preached for us Sunday night. God was in our midst! We had one man about 38 years old to receive that sweet Holy Ghost! We do serve a mighty God!

It's for me. It's for you.
It's for your children and thier children too.
It does something that nothing else can do.
In Acts the second chapter you can read it for yourself.
You don't have to ask anybody else,
about the Holy Ghost that Jesus is giving away
!


The vist with Bro. & Sis. Royer was great too!! It had been a long time since we'd had such a long and great visit. The tea time was fabulous!!

4 comments:

Penny Wyatt Photography said...

Love this post, glad your having good church. We had Bro. Joel Booker with us since Friday, he also taught our personal growth college class tonight, it was really good. Bet you didn't know I was going to college for my theology degree did you ??? uh huh, trying to get smart !!!! Love ya

Penny Wyatt Photography said...

Hey now, like what you did to the blog page, the other was pretty too, but I like this one better !!!

Penny Wyatt Photography said...

I remember that song, glad you had a nice visit !

Unknown said...

Penny, You are the Family!!