Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sisters

Sisters, aren't they the most wonderful people in the world? I have just finished a day with three of mine! What fun we've had! We shared hugs, talked about our mom and dad, shared stories about our children, and just generally had a wonderful day! We talked about the answered prayers that we have experienced since our last 'together day', and we mentioned new things and situations that we need to pray about. What a joy to have siblings that know and serve the same God that I serve!
My oldest sister, Loretta, has only had the Holy Ghost about a year and a half! It is such a blessing to be with her and hear the "New Born" joy resonate in her voice! Our mom and dad would be so excited if they could know that after 69 years, she is a part of this great body of Christ! This is a picture of her; doesn't she look happy! Please add her children and grandchildren to your prayer list!

1 comment:

Penny Wyatt Photography said...

Your mom and dad would be so happy. I'm happy !!! Will pray for the children also. I'm glad you had a good time with your sister's. I've got my grandson for a week, went to La. and brought him up here for some quality time and here I am with the near almost flu now. Pray for me, I feel terrible ! I want to enjoy him !