Friday, February 6, 2009

Family

My daughter is coming home tomorrow! I can hardly wait to see her. I miss her so much. I want to sit down with her, enjoy a cup of hot tea together, visit, laugh, and catch up on the time spent apart! I am excited!Spending time with either of my children brings the greatest joy to my heart.
My sister, Shirley, and her husband, Bo, are having there 50th wedding anniversary party tomorrow. Both of my children will be here for the occasion. We are going to have a special day!
Britni is away from God, and I would give anything to see her back in the church and living for the Lord. I covet your prayers for her soul
.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I somehow missed this post. I will keep her in my prayers. You know there is nothing like a big change in life to (the baby) to cause someone to want to be closer to God.

Unknown said...

Oh, Thank you, thank you, Mandy!! I appriciate every prayer you will send up on her behalf. I do know that the word says(paraphrasing), "Train a child up in the way it should go, and when it is older it will not depart," so I am trusting God for an answer to this prayer!! Thanks again for helping me pray!!

Penny Wyatt Photography said...

I know how you feel Deb. My son and daughter -in-law were just in from Iraq and are about to go back. I miss them so much. They came up for three days with my grandson and yes mam, I spoilt all of them. My son comes home for good in two months and his wife in 4. Can't wait. Will be praying for your daughter, you pray for my two. Love you, penny

Penny Wyatt Photography said...

Check my blog Debbie !